<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTB S&W PPC 9 with 5" barrel

September 5 2009 at 5:31 PM
No score for this post
David  (Login david1910)

Looking to buy S&W PPC 9 with the 5" barrel. I am interested in a gently used with no major wear, to NIB example. Please let me know what you have.

Dave

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John
(no login)

New PPC 9 with 5" barrel

No score for this post
September 9 2009, 10:41 AM 

Dave, call Jody at the performance center, she has a brand new one sitting on the shelf. I ordered a stock auto, they made me a distingushed gun. It was just sent back a couple days ago, if you jump you should have it a brand new gun (it was very nice) in just a few days.

Dave Lahah
(no login)

S&W Performance Center 5906 Stock Semi-Auto

No score for this post
September 26 2009, 5:34 PM 

I have what you are looking for. I have a 5" 5906 with fixed sights. It is from the Performance Center. I also have 2, 15 round magazines to go with it. If you are interested, please contact me at chiefwto@yahoo.com. Thank You!

Unregistered Member
(no login)

Previous poster please e-mail me

No score for this post
September 30 2009, 10:28 AM 

Dave-

I am interested in discussing your gun send me an e-mail at david1910@cox.net.

THX

David

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement