<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

hello

November 24 2009 at 6:29 PM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (Login scaramanga38sp)

Hi fellas, really glad to have found a site dedicated to PPC, Ive been shooting it for about the last 5 years or so , with a lot of IPSC thrown in too, currently having a Merkle tuned Grandmaster being built for me at the moment , so Im really looking forward to developing some rounds for that, I live in the British isles on an island called the Isle of man, one of the last few places still allowed to hold handguns in Britain, here's a pic of the gun only its finished in silver not black as in the picture.

All the best

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

www.peverilrifleclub.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
PPC Ken
(no login)

Re: hello

No score for this post
December 1 2009, 2:44 PM 

Welcome - when you ask questions on this site, we all learn. BTW, I know the Isle of Man - it's where those crazies race motorcycles - darn that is exciting to watch! ken

Unregistered Member
(no login)

Re: hello

No score for this post
December 2 2009, 5:33 PM 

Hi Ken thanks for the reply, nice to know someone is out there, yes the isle of man is famous for its deadly bike race known as the TT races, I just happen to live right on the course great view as they go past my front door at 180mph + , In these last few years that Ive been shooting PPC events I never really realised that it was a mainly police dominated kind of thing in the US, here in Europe it seems mostly a civilian event, in fact on our range at home , the shoe is on the other foot in that we allow the local police force to use our range at our discretion.
To my knowledge they dont shoot any PPC type events, we have even invited them to join in on our IPSC matches but they never take us up on the offer which is real shame.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement