<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Got 121 Hornady ?

January 6 2010 at 12:54 PM
No score for this post
PPC Ken  (no login)

Does anyone know where I can get (or do you want to sell) Hornady's 121 HAP bullet? I have tried all the "majors" and nobody has them and they do not know when their backorder will be filled. Thanks, ken

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Maik Murwig
(no login)

Re: Got 121 Hornady ?

No score for this post
January 6 2010, 1:38 PM 

Hi

I recommend to go for another bullet.
Hornady seems to have serious problems to deliver the civil market. In germany we are waiting since september for bullets...

Unregistered Member
(no login)

Re: Got 121 Hornady ?

No score for this post
January 6 2010, 2:36 PM 

Thanks for the response. Actually, I have been saving the few 121's that I have for the 50 yard line and using Zero 115gr. JHP bullets for everything else. Very good bullet at a good price (at least in North America), BUT they are out-of-stock and will not be able to ship any of these for at least 90 days - and we have a 100,000 order in!!! Finally got some primers and now I cannot get bullets. Dang!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement