<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC REUNION

June 3 2010 at 11:30 PM
No score for this post
jp  (no login)

PPC Shooters Reunion of past and present CCA AND CPPA is being planned for March 26 2011 at Stockton P.D. RANGE.This will be in conjunction with the annual Jack's Memorial Match normally put on by Sacramento Co Sheriff's team.This year due to the hopeful need for more space we will be partnering with Tom Cantrell and Stockton PD at their range. Reservations for this will be a must as steaks etc.will need to be purchased in advance so sorry but no walk ins will be allowed. I have wanted to have this reunion for a long time and it will only happen if enough people are interested. You don't have to shoot at this reunion just be a part of a great get together.I have enjoyed shooting along side all of you and would really like to see this Band of Brothers and Sisters together once again.I will forward more info as I recieve input from you guys.No alcohol will be allowed at the range so if you would like to meet others afterward for cocktails make your plans.The Match/Reunion will start at 9am BBQ AROUND 1PM so please set this date aside and enjoy a reunion unlike any other.Tell anyone you know who would be interested and have them contact me at jp_eason@sbcglobal.net

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement