<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTB: PPC Revolver

August 18 2010 at 4:24 PM
No score for this post
Jun  (Login mr.elite)

I'm looking for a bill davis or any other famouse gun smith PPC Revolver that has fully adjustable aristocrat or wichita sights. Please E-mail me with detail and pictures.
Thank you.
Junkim84@hotmail.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
wilbur goolkasian
(no login)

Bill Davis PPC gun and Reno holsters

No score for this post
January 28 2011, 2:02 AM 

I have a Bill Davis S&W model 10, grade 5 made in 1980. It was used only 2 seasons and it looks like new. I have currently another person whom might consider purchasing it, and he get first choice if we get together on price within several weeks. Otherwise, let me know your best offer, assuming the gun looks new with no visible wear. It has the sight you want, and two different barrel weights. Comes with an alum gun case, and also two RENO HOLSTERS, one new still in box, and the other looks new with no wear signs.

e-mail me your offer, and of course I will send pictures. I live in Oregon.

wilbur006@dishmail.net

Bob
(no login)

Davis gun

No score for this post
February 4 2011, 1:43 AM 

Did you sell your PPC gun if not what r u asking for it. Thanks Bob

Randy Hanson
(no login)

Reno Holsters

No score for this post
February 9 2011, 9:05 PM 

I am interested in the reno holsters, are they available and what would your asking price be?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement