<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Holsters for sale(update)

August 29 2010 at 1:44 PM
No score for this post
JB  (no login)

I still have quite a few competition holsters(full metal lined)for the 4" and 2 1/2"bbl revolvers right and left hand.I also have same in left hand only for 6" revolvers primarily Smith/Wesson and similar frame(K)guns.These belonged to Fred Ellis,who recently passed.His wife said any money derived from them can go to the humane society or animal rescue group.So if you think you can use one make an offer.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login DetWD)

Re: Holsters for sale(update)

No score for this post
August 30 2010, 9:29 PM 

Are the LH holsters competition type, carry type, duty or what? I may be interested in some of them depending on what they are.

Thanks,

Wayne Dobbs

JB
(no login)

Re: Holsters for sale(update)

No score for this post
August 31 2010, 9:34 AM 

These are competition holsters,primarily for PPC and few for action or IPSC.Some black and brown. These originally sold for $100.00-$125.00.

AALA
(no login)

Holsters for Sale

No score for this post
September 1 2010, 12:35 AM 

I am interested in seeing the left handed holster for a 6" PPC revolver. I'm from California. Will you be at Nationals?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement