<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Stock Auto at the NPSC

September 22 2010 at 7:12 PM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (Login KAC49)

There was much discussion awhile back regarding the use of S&W's PPC9 5" as a Stock Auto. For the NPSC it was allowed as long as the Aristocrat Tri-Set rear sight was changed. I replace the Tri-Set with Aristocrat's similar RS-45 sight. It appears that no other changes will be made to this rule, at least in the forseeable(sp?) future.

KAC49

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
PPC Ken
(no login)

Re: Stock Auto at the NPSC

Score 1.0 (1 person)
September 24 2010, 2:46 PM 

I have done the same Aristrocrat swap on my 5" also - no problems either at the several duty gun matches I have shot here in the midwest.

Unregistered Member
(no login)

No score for this post
January 26 2011, 9:11 PM 

Check out the latest post by NRA R-S sight is specifically listed as prohibited.I thought sever shot with that sight at last years NPSC?

Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

No score for this post
January 27 2011, 9:10 AM 

FWIW, the rule against the RS-45 sight was published before the last NPSC and was still allowed by the referees. I guess we'll see what happens at the next match.

KAC49

Unregistered Member
(no login)

No score for this post
January 27 2011, 8:17 PM 

thanks ,I hope so as I and 5 other teammates put them on our guns so we could use them for stock semi auto ,now it appears that the NRA wants to rule out the PPC 9 5" for stock auto on the basis that its not a catalog item ? But its ok for Dist S/A as a catalog item at least thats how I read it on their website?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement