<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Range Timers Available

October 4 2010 at 4:51 PM
No score for this post
Judy  (Login MSJJ)

I have 4 range timers that I haven't used and I know some range somewhere has a need for them. They are takingup space in our garage and I am trying to find a home for them. They worked before our range went under, so I am guessing they still work. #1 is a Police Combat Timer, #2 is a Rapid Fire Timer, #3 is an International Timer, and #4 is a Homemade face and edge timer. I will keep them available for a few more months. Please let me know if you or anyone you know will have a use for them. I could send you pictures and details if you like.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
PPC Ken
(no login)

Re: Range Timers Available

No score for this post
October 5 2010, 5:36 PM 

Please send more info (pix would be nice) on timers and price. Thanks, ken

Unregistered Member
(Login mariohenri)

No score for this post
October 10 2010, 9:23 AM 

Hello Judy this Lt Frappier with the Montreal police PPC team. We have been looking for this piece of equipment for a long time and as we are on a very tight budget ( we basically pay for everything ourselves) , do I understand correctly that you would donate the PPC timer ? We would gladly be prepared to pay for shipping. Please answer direct to my e-mail. Thank you.

ppc ken
(no login)

No score for this post
October 10 2010, 2:55 PM 

refer to my email - our friends up north need the PPC timers more than us. Maybe they will invite us to one of their matches. ken

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement