<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTB RT hand PPC 6" Holsters

November 4 2010 at 8:57 AM
No score for this post
john  (Login jcsixgun)

Hey All,
I am trying to find (2) 6" open front PPC holsters. I am outfitting my kids, trying to find a RENO style for a 1" barrel and something that will fit a 1 1/4" semi wing master type barrel...maybe a hoffner style holster. Also if you have any old speedloader pouches, I could use a couple of those also, they are brother and sister and pretty much refuse to share so I am trying to set up 2 rigs...if you think that you might have something, send me a pic...thanks for any help..

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rich
(Login TampaSS)

Re: WTB RT hand PPC 6" Holsters

No score for this post
November 11 2010, 9:52 AM 

I have a Reno holster (used) and a new Safariland gold cup. Send me your email and I'll send pics.

John
(Login jcsixgun)

WTB RT hand PPC holsters

No score for this post
November 12 2010, 8:32 AM 

Sounds good, you can send the pics to either my work listed above or my home jcsixgun@yahoo.com

thanks for the help

Unregistered Member
(Login TampaSS)

Re: WTB RT hand PPC holsters

No score for this post
November 12 2010, 10:36 PM 

John, I will get the pics to you Sunday. I have been busy with work and getting ready for company the last couple days.
Rich

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement