<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WTB: Open Front Holster for Heavy Barrel Revolver

December 14 2010 at 8:56 AM
No score for this post
new2ppc  (Login new2ppc)

I have a S&W 10-5 that has an attached barrel weight that was machined for me by a friend. The weight was machined from 1 1/4" round bar stock.

It's too wide to fit in my 002, so I'm looking for any kind of open front holster that will fit this weapon.

Please email me at lvalenta at hotmail.com if you have one you want to sell.

Thanks in advance....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(no login)

HOLSTER

No score for this post
December 15 2010, 7:35 AM 

jbcustom-leather@att.net

CONTACT JACK BENDER AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS, HE'LL MAKE YOU ONE. JIM P

Unregistered Member
(Login new2ppc)

Re: HOLSTER

No score for this post
December 16 2010, 11:05 PM 

Yeah, I emailed him twice in November and I never heard back from him....don't know if he's too busy or not making holsters any more.

Anyone else have a holster they want to sell?

Jack Bender
(no login)

Open front holster for heavey barrel revolver

No score for this post
December 17 2010, 10:06 AM 

Sorry,
Apparantly not getting your e-mails. You can contact me also at 636-207-7793. My fax is 636-207-7680
My e-mail is (lower case)jbcustom-leather@att.net.
Thanks Jim

Unregistered Member
(no login)

Re: Open front holster for heavey barrel revolver

No score for this post
December 17 2010, 3:48 PM 

Awesome, thanks for posting and for the email. I'll shoot you an email or call.

Thank you.

wilbur 006
(no login)

Reno holster---front release of weapon

No score for this post
January 28 2011, 1:42 AM 

The standard for PPC guns was the Reno Holster. I have a used one that, frankly, looks new. I also have one brand new still in the box. I am negotiating with several who might purchase my S&W model 10 PPC gun made by Bill Davis, and if these sales do not go through I would sell my one used Reno holster----and I assure you it really looks new.

If interested let me know your best offer----bit I first need to wait and see if the persons who inquired about my gun want the gun; then they get first choice on the New holster and also used one if they want.

Let me know ASAP and your best offer. I live in Oregon.

Wilbur

wilbur006@dishmail.net

Unregistered Member
(no login)

holster

No score for this post
January 28 2011, 3:03 PM 

Wilbur, I love the older I have also ,but Im not ure it will fit any bull barrel model gun,just slaside maybe yours is different,just asking, take care

Unregistered Member
(no login)

Re: holster

No score for this post
January 28 2011, 4:47 PM 

Boy botched that last post,dont know why. What I was saying is, dont the Reno holsters only fit slabside barrels,at least thats what mine fits.

JB
(no login)

OPEN FRONT HOLSTER

No score for this post
January 29 2011, 11:08 AM 

THE OLDER RENO HOLSTER WILL NOT ACCEPT THE THE FULL FOUND PPC BBL GUNS TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE. THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR THE SLAB SIDED PPC GUNS.

Alex
(no login)

Looking to buy a RENO holster

No score for this post
March 24 2011, 1:17 PM 

What are you asking for the reno holster.
is it for a round bull barrel ?
thanks Al

Al
(Login PICA357)

Looking for an open front PPC holster

No score for this post
March 24 2011, 1:30 PM 

Hi
what are you asking for the holster,will it fit a round bull barrel ?
Thanks
Al
from Arizona

calreb
(no login)

Re: Looking for an open front PPC holster

No score for this post
April 8 2011, 4:02 PM 

Did you ever find a holseter for your gun ?

new2ppc
(Login new2ppc)

Re: Looking for an open front PPC holster

No score for this post
May 25 2011, 11:11 PM 

I'm going to have J. Bender (posted above) make a holster for me, I just haven't sent him the outline and pics yet. He was very helpful and I have complete confidence he'll an awesome job.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement