<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC/CCA-CPPA REUNION

January 11 2011 at 1:32 AM
No score for this post
JP EASON  (no login)

All PPC Shooters past and present come join the first ever CCA-CPPA SHOOTERS REUNION MARCH 26 2011.Location is Stockton PD Range Stockton CA.This is in conjunction with Jack's match (AT STOCKTON PD RANGE NOT SACRAMENTO CO.SHERIFF'S RANGE)MARCH 26,2011.Cost will be 30.00 each. If you want to shoot, no additional charge.Reservations and payment must be in Tom Cantrell's (STOCKTON PD) hands no later than March 11 2011 NO EXCEPTIONS! This is intended to bring together friends old and new for a day of Memories and sharing. Please make an effort and make your plans now to attend People there will be glad to see you again! Please be aware there is no alcohol allowed on the range Period!This includes the parking lot and entire facility no exceptions.A gathering for cocktails after the reunion is always a possibility? Please send payment made to SPRPT care of Tom Cantrell @ 419 E.SWAIN RD.STOCKTON,CA.95207-4420 or contact Tom @209-603-7777 or Jerry Eason @ jp_eason@sbcglobal.net please be sure all payment and reservations go to Tom

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BILL DAVIS
(Login Wad36255)

FYI

Score 2.0 (1 person)
July 3 2011, 11:46 AM 

I JUST FOUND THIS FORUM TODAY!!!!WELCOME TO THE PLANET, HUH? JULY 3RD 2011

JERRY, WHEN YOU CALLED REGARDING THE RE-UNION I WAS EXCITED TO COME SEE MY
OLD BUDDIES, HOWEVER, OUR SON JEFF WAS IN INTENSIVE CARE WITH A MASSIVE
STROKE-HE PASSED AWAY THE DAY AFTER THE RE-UNION. BEEN A ROCKY FEW YEARS
FOR US BUT WE ARE COMING OUT OF IT..//

I REALLY GET A KICK OUT OF THE NICE COMPLIMENTS ON THE REVOLVERS. I AM
STILL ACTIVE MAKING THE COMPETITION STOCKS FOR REMINGTON'S 1100.
SEE AJSHOTGUN,COM FOR DESCRIPTIONS. WE ARE NOW MAKING A
NEW STOCK THAT IS TOTALLY ADJUSTABLE FOR L.O.P. , COMB ADJUSTMENT
AND RECOIL REDUCTION. MAY HAVE SOME APPLICATION FOR SHOTGUN NATIONALS?

GOOD SHOOTING,

BILL DAVIS

Jerry Eason
(no login)

Re: FYI

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 1:04 AM 

Bill
I am very sorry to hear the news about Jeff.I'll never forget the trips to the National Championships when Jeff was along. The years working for and shooting with you hold great memories. THANK YOU! Jerry

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement