<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Competitions

January 18 2011 at 3:09 PM
No score for this post
Mario  (Login vflores113)

New to PPC shooting and looking for a listing or source for ppc shooting in my (Texas) area?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login jenrick)

Re: Competitions

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 4:07 AM 

Where about in Texas are you located? I'm in the central Texas corridor, and there's pretty slim pickings. If I can rustle up enough people I'd be interested in getting a regular match going possibly in Temple or at the Austin Rifle Club in Manor.

-Jenrick

PPCFW
(no login)

No score for this post
January 21 2011, 6:26 PM 

Texas DPS, Fort Worth and Dallas all have matches. Check th eNRA website for dates. They should be posted in the next couple of months

Unregistered Member
(Login jenrick)

No score for this post
January 23 2011, 2:21 AM 

Good to know. I looked online and they weren't showing anything currently. I'll check back regularly to keep any eye out for them.

-Jenrick

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
January 22 2016, 9:39 AM 

Bump

Moose
(Login TampaLeo)

No score for this post
February 23 2016, 9:52 PM 

Houston has matches. They have a pretty big regional their every year the border patrol attends.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement