<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

NRA stock auto Rule change?

January 26 2011 at 9:07 PM
No score for this post
bob  (no login)

So have the rules now been changed again, recent NRA post states that the Aristocrat R-S sight will not be allowed for stock semi auto.Didnt they allow this sight for stock semi auto at last years NPSC.IF anone knows for sure let me know. Thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

Re: NRA stock auto Rule change?

No score for this post
January 27 2011, 9:13 AM 

Bob,

Yes, I have one on my 5" PPC9. It was passed by the ref's with no question. Earlier one of the referees told me that if the gun happened to be DQ'ed by another ref to go see him and he would pass it.

KAC49

Unregistered Member
(Login sgtsluggo2)

No score for this post
January 27 2011, 9:43 PM 

No it was not allowed last year either.

rules
(no login)

No score for this post
January 28 2011, 3:09 PM 

Well ,hence the problems we are having with the rules, some refs allowed it some didnt,Competitors that saw it was allowed bought them and now the Rules commitee wants to prohibit them. Kinda like closing the barn door after the cows got out. Its just a bladed sight anyway the rear sighting serface is no larger than outer approved models its just not called tactical/low profile/combat etc.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement