<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

For Sale: 6" STI Targetmaster - 9mm with 8 Magazines

May 15 2011 at 4:40 PM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (Login new2ppc)

I have decided to sell my STI Targetmaster in 9mm. It is in great condition, but it does show holster wear on the finish. I have pics I can email. Comes with 8 magazines.

$1175 Shipped to your FFL.

Email with any questions or for pictures: lvalenta at hotmail dot com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jeff Talick
(no login)

STI, very interested

No score for this post
May 17 2011, 2:52 AM 

Could you send some pics to my email?

new2ppc
(Login new2ppc)

Re: STI, very interested

No score for this post
May 18 2011, 12:49 AM 

I'm withdrawing the ad for now. I'm going to try the Targetmaster for a little while longer and if I'm still not happy with it, I'll put it back up for sale with a better price.

No longer for sale until further notice.

Unregistered Member
(Login GJM_USBP)

Re: For Sale: 6" STI Targetmaster - 9mm with 8 Magazines

No score for this post
May 19 2011, 6:56 PM 

Why aren't you happy with it. I'd been considering getting one.

Unregistered Member
(Login Adelaide_Gaz)

ST Targetmaster 9mm

No score for this post
May 19 2011, 7:14 PM 

I have one, and I find it excellent. Great out of the box trigger, and very accurate.

The only mod I have made is to swap the standard spring (10lb) for a 6lb progressive, so that I can shoot lower powered loads (no power factor).

I use 2.9gr of WW 231 and a 115 LSWC (coated) in Win cases. Shoots easily under 2" at 50 yards.

Bob
(no login)

6" targetmaster

No score for this post
May 24 2011, 4:09 AM 

If you decide to sell ,let me know, Thanks Bob

Unregistered Member
(Login new2ppc)

Re: 6" targetmaster

No score for this post
May 25 2011, 11:07 PM 

Will do.

It's not that anything is wrong with the STI, it's just that I'm not shooting it well. It has the standard Aristocrat sights, but it seems to me like there is a smidge more space on either side of the front sight when lining up the front sight in the rear sight window...at least compared to my revolver and its sights (not Aristocrat). I'm sure it's normal as the front sight is .125" just like it's supposed to be.

Then again it's easier to blame to weapon than my lack of practice.

I'm going to practice more and try it again at the late June match. Then I'll know what I'm going to do with it.

Thanks for your patience.

calreb
(no login)

Re: 6" targetmaster

No score for this post
May 26 2011, 6:37 PM 

Well most of us went through, or still are, going through seeing that shooting the auto isnt as easy as the revolver.You think because of the trigger movement involved that oh man! this auto has got to be easier,but in truth the revolver is muck more forgiving. Heres 2 things that I found help shooting the auto, 1.grip HARD, you gotta have a really firm grip. 2. Over emphasize your follow through, really keep the trigger to the rear after each shot at least for a count of 1 until you get it down. These seem to always help my auto score. But if it doesnt work out, Please contact me,I really want a 6" dist gun. Thanks Bob

Chris Liming
(Login TampaLeo)

STI Targetmaster

No score for this post
August 1 2013, 8:25 PM 

Do you still have the target master? Have you started shooting it again? Let me know how you like and if you want to sell it?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement