<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Targets

May 18 2011 at 10:40 PM
No score for this post
Gary  (Login Adelaide_Gaz)

Greetings all, my first post.

Here in Australia we shoot a few matches based on PPC (principally the WA1500 match) and we have recently considered moving to the WA target. Until now, we have used the 'sanitised" version that is a simple rectangle, going out to a 6-ring (although we don't score the 6 in WA1500).

The WA target has an inverted arrow (ie, it points down and rests on the target) instead of the...um....bit that yours has (don't ask me why, it's a PC thing).

Anyways, a few questions if I may.

Who prints the PPC target, at what cost and on what material (ie, paper or cardboard)?

How are the matches run-on turners, or on statics with an audible signal?

I much appreciate your assistance.

(Oh and by the way, I use a custom Model 10, Aristocrat rib, Apex multi groove barrel with a Safariland holster in the Revolver match. I use an STI Targetmaster 9mm with a 6lb progressive spring and a German holster in auto.)

Cheers all.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Targets

No score for this post
January 26 2014, 10:41 PM 

Ours run on a beep to start and a beep to stop

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement