<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS Bill Davis Grade III plus extras

June 3 2011 at 9:20 AM
No score for this post
JerryG  (Login jerryg22)

I have competed once with this and have decided that as a lefty, I'm better off with a semi-auto.  Here's info on the revolver that I received from Bill Davis himself:

This gun was built circa 1977- I can tell by the sight rib. We changed the adjustment button about then.  It was blue with Allen head hole in it in later models. The gunsmith who machined the barrel and weight would have been Charlie Young and I did the action and fine tuning. It has an Apex barrel, 1 in 14" twist.  .356 groove diameter, broached, not button rifled, made from 4140 Chrome-Moly steel.  The nickel finish done by Alta Plating in Sacramento.  This was called the grade III and was our most popular model.

I purchased this revolver approx two months ago and have only shot it once.  Includes a set of hougue grips in addition to the Bill Davis grips on it, a Bill Davis pistol pouch, a Aristocrat sight that adjusts at the front, an Aristocrat scope mount that will hold zero when removed, three Comp III speedloader, 84 round loading tray, three speedloader belt holder, and a LH leather speed holster.

Package probably worth $1100 - $1200.

Make me an offer via email to jerrygoldfarb@bellsouth.net and if I'm interested I will send you pics so we can go from there.

Thanks for your interest.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement