<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC GOODIES

July 1 2011 at 3:08 PM
No score for this post
Mark  (Login 000245)

WTS:I have 2 Kframe speedloader trays and 2 Lframe speedloader trays and a real nice PPC wood range box for carrying the trays and your equiptment..I also have a competetion holster for S&W 9PPC 5" pistol and a double mag pouch as well..I retired from PPC a few years ago and this is some of the good gear I had left..If interested please call Mark 1-317-281-3000

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
VA5326
(Login VA5326)

Re: PPC GOODIES

No score for this post
September 15 2011, 12:08 PM 

Are theses items still for sale. I would love to see them. Thanks.

Brewster
(no login)

how bout the gun for the holster???

No score for this post
September 16 2011, 3:11 AM 

Have the PPC 9 5" togo with the holster????? Or know of anyone who is selling???

Rich
(Login TampaSS)

Re: how bout the gun for the holster???

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 1:13 PM 

Brewster,

Do you have your heart set on a PPC9? I have **** Springfield 5" Cogan Custom in 9mm. It has less than 250 rounds through it. It was only shot to get zero and then for 3 distinguished matches before being put away. It is very tight and very accurate, Bar-Sto barrel, Bomar sights, 3.5 lb trigger.

Let me know,
Rich

mark
(Login 000245)

PPC GOODIES R SOLD

No score for this post
September 23 2011, 7:49 AM 

All the PPC goodies ARE SOLD..THANKS Mark

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement