<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PHIL HEMPHILL WINS CAMP PERRY

July 17 2011 at 5:34 PM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (no login)

FOR THOSE OF YOU IN THE PPC WORLD. WE ALL KNOW PHIL HEMPHILL THE 10 TIME NATIONAL POLICE PISTOL CHAMPION. WELL A FEW YEARS AGO (5-6)HE TRIED BULLSEYE AND JUST LOVED IT. AFTER THE SAME FEW YEARS COMING IN 2-3 & 4TH AT CAMP PERRY. HE FINALLY DID IT.

HE WON WITH A WINNING SCORE OF 2632-113X
CONGRATS FROM ALL OF US. JP

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jp eason
(no login)

Re: PHIL HEMPHILL WINS CAMP PERRY

No score for this post
July 19 2011, 2:14 AM 

This is no surprise to me,Phillip may be the best handgun competitor ever.I have seen a lot of great shooters, but I believe he may have raised the bar a little higher with this win.While working at Bill Davis service center I received a call from Phillip requesting a revolver with a 1.5 inch solid round bbl he needed to win the National Police Championships. We had never built a gun that heavy before.We built it for him and he won his first Championship with that gun. I have had the pleasure of shooting next to Phillip several times at the NPSC and I can tell you he would give the shirt off his back to help any competitor right up to the target turning,then he's all business and no one has ever done it better. If we could just find a way to get Phil in a room with all the anti gun critics for five minutes he'd have them all on the range shooting when they left! We couldn't have a better Man to represent Law Enforcement or shooting sports. Thanks again Phillip.JP Eason

JB
(no login)

PHIL HEMPHILL WINS CAMP PERRY

No score for this post
July 20 2011, 5:05 PM 

I AGREE 100% WITH EVERYTHING MR. EASON SAID ABOUT MR. HEMPHILL. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE IN MY LIFETIME TO GET INVOLVED IN PPC AND GET TO KNOW PHIL. I ATTENDED THE FIRST ONE IN BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA AND BEGAN ACTIVE COMPETITION IN PEARL, MISS UP UNTIL THE NATIONALS MOVED TO NEW MEXICO. I HAVE HAD THE OPPURTUNITY TO MEET AND SHOOT WITH SOME OF THE BEST COMPETITORS IN THE FIELD AND PHIL HAS GOT TO BE PROB THE BEST. HE ALWAYS MADE TIME TO TO TALK TO YOU NO MATTER WHO YOU WERE AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE HAD AND TREATED YOU LIKE HE KNEW YOU FOREVER. ALONG WITH PHIL, HAD A CHANCE AND PRIVILEGE TO MINGLE WITH THE LIKES OF FRANK MAYES,GARY PEACH, JIM MCCAIN,BILL JORDON,ARONZO MILBOURNE, TOMMY GAINES,BILL DAVIS,ALAN TONAKA,RON POWERS, JIM CLARK SR.,AUSTIN BEHLERT,JIM COLLINS,JIMMY WOODS,JOHN PRIDE,DORSEY MEADOR, AND SO MANY OTHERS THAT MADE THE SPORT SUCH A GREAT ONE AND STILL SERVE AS A GREAT TRAINING TOOL. THE THING THAT REALLY STANDS OUT IS THE COMRADERY THAT EXISTS AND PEOPLE LIKE PHIL THAT MAKE IT WORTH WHILE TO PARTICIPATE. I JUST HOPE IT CONTINUES AND PRODUCES PEOPLE LIKE PHIL AS A ROLE MODEL FOR THE FUTURE SHOOTERS. I FEEL REALLY PRIVILEGED TO SAY I KNEW FOLKS LIKE THIS.
JACK BENDER

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement