<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Getting into PPC

September 14 2011 at 7:27 PM
No score for this post
VA5326  (Login VA5326)

High All,

I am interested in getting into PPC Shooting. I have a PPC Revolver however that is all i have and am looking for equipment and advice. I know I have to wait until next year to get into the competitions but it's never too early to start getting ready. I live in San Diego. Thanks for any advice.

VA

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Larry Renner
(no login)

Need a PPC Semi-Auto?

No score for this post
September 17 2011, 4:52 PM 

Hi I live in Oceanside a friend is getting out of PPC and has a Springfield Custom 5" 9mm with an Aristocrat rear Tri-sight. I have no idea what he's asking for it, but if interested drop me an email lr45@prodigy.net and I'll get the two of you together.....he may have other PPC related equipment to sell too.
Larry Renner

VA5326
(Login VA5326)

Re: Need a PPC Semi-Auto?

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 12:34 PM 

Thanks Larry,

I really appreciate it. I already have two PPC revolvers but I am in need of all accessories. One is a Bill Hutchison and the other is a Freddy Schmidt. Both are from Virginia as I am originally from Virginia. The Hutchison Gun is the one he won Nationals with years ago and if you know anything about PPC then you know Freddy Schmidt. I am super excited about getting into PPC thanks for any advice information. I'll shoot you a email later today.

JDW

Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

Re: Getting into PPC

No score for this post
September 18 2011, 10:19 AM 

Here is the link to the California Police Pistol Association web site:

http://www.capolicepistol.org/

In the spring there will be a listing of all the PPC matches in California.

Feel free to contact me via email if you would like more info on how PPC works. I have been shooting it since 1976.

KAC49

VA5326
(Login VA5326)

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 5:14 PM 

Thanks alot KAC49, but how do I get your email address??

VA5326
(Login VA5326)

No score for this post
September 19 2011, 5:17 PM 

Nevermind email sent.....

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement