<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

NPSC results

September 26 2011 at 2:23 PM
No score for this post
PPC Ken  (no login)

Anyone seen the full results for this years NPSC. The NRA Blog did a nice job letting us know the top several shooters for the various guns, but I am looking for a complete list. Nothing (that I could find) on the NRA website. Thanks all, ken

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

Re: NPSC results

No score for this post
September 26 2011, 3:30 PM 

As I recall it took about a week for the results to show up last year.

Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

No score for this post
September 26 2011, 5:22 PM 

Just checked, last year's results were posted on the NRA site September 29th, the Wednesday after the NPSC was over. Maybe they will be as fast this year.

Unregistered Member
(no login)

No score for this post
September 26 2011, 8:43 PM 

Never did see the TPC results either.

Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

No score for this post
September 30 2011, 12:44 PM 

Still nothing on the NRA LE site. I think they are all either out of town or still trying to figure out who won what.

Al Culbertson
(Login KAC49)

No score for this post
October 22 2011, 4:50 PM 

Scores are up on the NRA LE Competitions site.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement