<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Civilian PPC post

January 13 2012 at 3:58 PM
No score for this post
PPC Ken  (no login)

The Action Pistol division of the Pioneer Gun Club in Kansas City is in the process of obtaining NRA sanctions for Civilian PPC 1500 matches. The matches will be shot together with the 2012 NRA sanctioned LE matches this summer (as we have been doing for years, but without the sanction or recognition that we even exist). Proposed Civilian match dates are the same as the LE dates which are 4/28,5/26,6/23,7/28,8/25 and 9/22/2012. These will be stand alone events with no other Action Pistol course of fire occuring. There is also a possibility of a sanctioned match on 5/19/2012 in conjunction the the Flagler Cup Action Pistol match.

If you are a civilian and have not been able to participate in a PPC match in your area or have never participated because it "was only a club event" give us a try. Stay tuned on the site for more definite info.

Please contact me if you want more info. Thanks all, ken

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
john c poole
(no login)

civilian ppc

No score for this post
January 19 2012, 9:10 AM 

Hey Ken,

send me whatever the nra supplied you for the civilian ppc sanctions and i will see if i can get them started here in michigan.... hope you are doing well

john c poole
president/mpcpa

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement