<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Comp 2 for L frame

February 1 2014 at 6:40 PM
No score for this post
Kris  (Login nwoppc)

Also looking for comp 2 for L frame

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tony60
(Login tonyk60)

Re: Comp 2 for L frame

No score for this post
February 2 2014, 1:42 AM 

Hey Kris, I have used both Safariland and Seidler Jetloaders, and in my opinion I have found the Seildler to be far superior. I have used and still have a couple of Safariland Comp II's but find that they hang up sometimes, especially when they are used a lot, as I said, my opinion only. I do know people who are as passionate. I have bought most of mine through Brownells when our dollar was good, I will just wait a little while longer for it to get back up there.

http://www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories/speedloaders-accessories/cylinder-speedloaders/revolver-jetloader-prod303.aspx

Always liking to conserve some energy, I bought 26 in all, just do hate having to reload that jetloader wink.gif

Hope it works for you.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Comp 2 for L frame

No score for this post
February 2 2014, 11:46 AM 

Awesome I had some jetloaders for my k frame I had
Loved em
Had a couple comp 2 as well
Ordered up some jetloaders just now
Thanks for the link!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement