<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC in FLORIDA

February 13 2014 at 3:59 PM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (Login TampaLeo)

We need more PPC shooters in FL to come out and shoot with us. Please visit the league website at www.floridapolicecombatleague.com

Please come join us.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: PPC in FLORIDA

No score for this post
February 14 2014, 1:11 PM 

I wish I lived closer

Unregistered Member
(Login TampaLeo)

No score for this post
February 16 2014, 11:50 AM 

If you ever move down here as most northerners do, come on by. We would love to have ya. Spread the word!

**** KEEP IT IN THE 'X' RING****

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
February 16 2014, 2:20 PM 

Will do

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
February 18 2014, 10:09 PM 

Will be at Disney in November hopefully
Are you guys close by? I'd love to shoot a match with your club

Chris
(Login TampaLeo)

No score for this post
February 19 2014, 10:55 AM 

We shoot the majority of our matches in Tavares, FL which is only an Hour from Orlando. Keep in touch and let me know when you'll be in FL and Ill let you know exactly where we will have our match and what day. Thanks Hope to see ya.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
February 19 2014, 1:09 PM 

Will do for sure

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement