February 26 2014 at 11:27 AM
No score for this post
Kris  (Login nwoppc)

Folks

I need a sight smoker and a squib rod
Anyone have any extras?

Thanks

Kris

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JB
(Login x-cop1)

SIGHT SMOKER/SQUIB ROD

No score for this post
February 26 2014, 2:36 PM 

Kris,
For a sqib rd go to a hardware store or machine shop and get a brass rod with a diameter less than bore diameter(close as you can get to eliminate slop), cut to legnth and round the sharp edges.
Smoker prob need to go on line and search.Ray Vin is one brand.Or if you can find on E-Bay the old coal miners carbide lamp.
Hope this helps you.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: SIGHT SMOKER/SQUIB ROD

No score for this post
February 26 2014, 8:31 PM 

Thx

Joe Leinenger (MOJO)
(Login MOJOCUSTOM)

Squib rod

Score 5.0 (1 person)
February 27 2014, 8:14 AM 

Hey Kris check out my Squib rods its a brass rod with a Aluminum handle you can see them by going to my web sight and click on my product page its at the bottom.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Squib rod

No score for this post
February 27 2014, 9:12 PM 

Will do
Will you ship to canada ?

Joe Leinenger (MOJO)
(Login MOJOCUSTOM)

widsor

No score for this post
February 28 2014, 9:41 AM 

Kris do you know any shooters that might be coming to the Oakland County Sportsmen Club PPC match this weekend i could give to them and they could mail to you i know a lot of guys come from Windsor (A) Ha Ha come to shoot, I will be at the Banquet on sunday.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: widsor

No score for this post
February 28 2014, 11:00 AM 

No sorry I don't know many down that way
I'm at the other end of the province
Can I send you an international money order?

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
March 2 2014, 9:52 AM 

Found a sight smoker from sbs

Joe Leinenger (MOJO)
(Login MOJOCUSTOM)

No score for this post
March 6 2014, 4:23 PM 

Hey Kris i am working on having someone selling Squib rods in Canada i will keep you posted.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
March 7 2014, 2:49 PM 

I'll sell squib rods for you if you want

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
March 21 2014, 10:40 AM 

Got my sight smoker it's awesome

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
April 15 2014, 11:04 PM 

I still need a squib rod

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
August 27 2014, 10:14 AM 

Anybody got a squib rod for sale?

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
August 29 2014, 6:37 PM 

Got a squib rod from a buddy of mine

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement