<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Holsters

February 26 2014 at 2:42 PM
No score for this post
JB  (Login x-cop1)

JUST FYI,
In case you cant find a competition holster(or any holster) you like I can make one that might suit your purpose. E-Mail me @ jbcustom-leather@att.net for you needs and I will be glad to try and help you.
Stay safe out there

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Holsters

No score for this post
February 26 2014, 8:32 PM 

Can you make me an open top speedloader holster?

JB
(Login x-cop1)

Holsters

No score for this post
February 26 2014, 10:52 PM 

Chris

If you go on the internet there are pouches advertised all over. Brownells and Midway have them.
I custom make them -Double is $45, Triple is $55, and quad is $65 plus shipping. These are open top for competition, made to fit belt width you use. Choice of color, blk, tan, burgundy, brown,walnut. Add for bskt weave or carved.
The commercially made ones have flaps, but these can be trimmed off for competition. Some are nylon, leather, kydex,or some other synthetic.
Hope this helps you
If you are interested in having one made email me and let me know exactly what you want. jbcustom-leather@att.net

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Holsters

No score for this post
February 27 2014, 12:06 AM 

Thanks for the reply I will have a peek
I am looking for a double pouch

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement