<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

STI Target Master 6 in 9mm for sale

May 11 2014 at 3:44 PM
No score for this post
Jeff Schemenauer  (Login jeffschem)

I'm selling my 3 year old (approx 4 thousand rds through gun) Sti Target Master long slide 9mm. I bought it new from Brazos Customs and had the accuracy package done at the time of purchase. Trigger is set at NRA 3.5 lbs. I have 9 mags and a Amadini Ghost right hand holster that go with the gun. This gun new is $1800. I'm asking $1600 firm for everything. I can't afford the ammo required for ppc and practice. I only shot ppc for two seasons with this gun. It will bench 3 inches at 50. I can't do it but the gun will. Very good condition with the only blemishes from holster rub and wear on bottom of slide. Email Jeff at jeffschem@yahoo.com if interested and for pics. Thx for looking.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chris
(Login TampaLeo)

Trade?

No score for this post
June 10 2014, 12:09 PM 

I hear your ammo woe's. Would you interested in a trade for a revolver PPC open gun? It was built by Bob Cogan and is a Mod 10 K frame. I would be willing to trade straight up. I don't need the holster but could use the mags. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement