<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: 9mm ppc loads

No score for this post
January 6 2015, 11:08 PM 

Will do

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
JB
(Login x-cop)

9mm ppc loads

No score for this post
January 7 2015, 12:21 PM 

Try Atlanta Ammo, 115 grain loaded with the HNDY XTP or HAP bullet. or Michigan Ammo.

JB
(Login x-cop)

9mm ppc loads

No score for this post
January 7 2015, 12:32 PM 

If you reload and can get the powder try 5.8 Vit.N37-5.8-6.0 grains with a WW 115jhp, 1.142 oal and crimp .377 with WW primers.
BTW KKM making bbls for the 1911 5" with 1:32 twist in case anyone interested in trying.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
January 9 2015, 9:32 AM 

Gonna experiment with some of these recipes

jim
(Login jamesrchapman)

No score for this post
January 10 2015, 9:15 PM 

The Border Patrol guys in Detroit told me about ransom testing 5.0 GR Ramshot Silhouette at 50y and getting 1 1/4 grips with the Hornady 115 HAP 9MM bullet.
They said 1050 fps.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
January 11 2015, 5:10 PM 

Have to try that load

Joe
(Login sgtsluggo)

No score for this post
January 21 2015, 2:20 PM 

I went distinguished in two years shooting federal 147 gr hydra shock ammo.
My scores averaged in the 580s, with a high score of 587 (best I can remember). The ammo and the pistol S&w ppc 9 5" would hold x ring with no problem off of a sandbag rest At 50 YARDS.
Hope this helps.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
March 25 2015, 11:35 PM 

Thanks will try it

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
August 5 2015, 1:57 PM 

4.0 of 231 working pretty good 147 plated

JB
(Login x-cop)

9mm loads

No score for this post
August 6 2015, 9:57 PM 

One of guys came up with a load for the PPC-9 that at this time seems very accurate.
3.7 CFE, with a 147 JHP Zero seated 1.030 oal. Just something to pass on. Only prob is getting the powder, don't you know.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement