<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Selling PPC Equipment

July 24 2014 at 7:12 PM
No score for this post
Joel  (Login jcismo1)

6" Alan Tanaka built mdl 10 PPC revolver for $800 plus $100 shipping, Davis Leather Company PPC holster for $125, Safariland box with (3) trays and (10) comp3 speed loaders for $100, miners lamp (sight smoker) for $40, Safariland 012 competition auto holster for $125 (No longer manufactured), New Comp 3 speed loader tray for $25, etc.......

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Robert
(Login rminut)

Re: Selling PPC Equipment

No score for this post
July 24 2014, 7:51 PM 

Joel,
i'll take the safariland box with speedloaders.

Joel
(Login jcismo1)

Box, Trays and Speedloaders

No score for this post
July 24 2014, 7:56 PM 

PayPal ok? Jcismo1@hotmail.com

Robert
(Login rminut)

Re: Box, Trays and Speedloaders

No score for this post
July 24 2014, 8:19 PM 

I sent you and email.

Tony Miller
(Login tm1955)

More information on revolver

No score for this post
July 25 2014, 6:20 PM 

Hi, can you give a little more information on the revolver please? When did it get built by Mr. Tanaka. About how many rounds are through it. What kind of shape is it? How much blueing is left? How tight of a group does it shoot? All the questions about condition you can think of. Do you have any pictures of the gun to share?

Thanks for answering. I am interested in the revolver.
Tony

Tony Miller
(Login tm1955)

No score for this post
July 25 2014, 6:29 PM 

Joel, I am interested in the miner's lamp too. Thanks again.
Tony

Joel
(Login jcismo1)

No score for this post
July 25 2014, 7:50 PM 

Hi Tony
Can you give me your email address please? I'll send photos. Mine is jcismo1@hotmail.com. The gun is hard chromed, so you might say, the blueing is 0%. I am the second owner, so I connot give you an accurate round count. I have fired approx. 35,000, since I got it in 2005. If I had to guess, I would say less than 50,000. I have never fired it out of a ransom rest, because I've never had the opportunity. I'm very sure it will hold X-ring at 50 yards though. The best score I ever was able to get is 1479, but that's because of it being in my hands. I averaged 1468-71X one year and was classified "master" with it. Before I ever owned it the crane/yoke was broken and Tanaka fit a blue one to the gun. I took removed the blueing, so it better matches the rest of the gun. It's never rusted in 8 years, so that's not a problem. I also had the hammer spur removed and had the cocking notch removed, so it is DA only. The trigger is the best I have ever felt. Truly a work of art.

Joel
(Login jcismo1)

No score for this post
July 25 2014, 10:52 PM 

The gun is sold and so are the box, speedloaders, trays and pouch.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement