<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Selling GP100 PPC revolver

July 27 2014 at 2:48 PM
No score for this post
Loren  (Login vtshooter)

I have a Stainless Ruger GP100 PPC revolver. It has a complete action job, over travel stop, 1" heavy barrel, Aristocrat sight rib, and Uncle Mikes grips. It is in very good condition. I am the second owner of this gun and was told by the guy I got it from that it was done by Bill Davis. Not sure if it really was or how to find out. From what I have seen most guns that we done by him had his name somewhere on them. Mine doesn't. I can email pictures if anyone would like them feel free to email me at loren.bleau@gmail.com. I am not going to use it for competition as there isn't much going on here in Vermont. I would like to see $900 out of it. Thank you.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Robert
(Login rminut)

Re: Selling GP100 PPC revolver

No score for this post
July 27 2014, 4:06 PM 

Loren,
just a few postings down from yours is a posting by Bill Davis saying if anybody wants information about guns he built he would be happy to correspond with them. You might send him a email and clear up any questions to enhance your sale.

Loren
(Login vtshooter)

Re: Selling GP100 PPC revolver

No score for this post
July 29 2014, 7:13 PM 

I tried shooting him an email and for some reason it failed. I work at a local gun shop during the day and have a hard time taking a while to make phone calls. I am open to offers as well. I love the gun and it shoots great but it is not really my cup of tea so to speak. I am more into tactical shooting and big bore guns.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement