<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New PPC shooter looking for gun and equiptment

August 17 2014 at 9:18 PM
No score for this post
jb  (Login x-cop)

This sent to me, see if you can help him out.

IPCL member Josh O'Dell is looking to purchase a revolver along with equipment to shoot revolver PPC next season. If any of you have a revolver and equipment you would like to sell, you can contact Josh at: odellj@daviscountyiowa.org

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Joe Leinenger
(Login brush1)

Mojo gun

No score for this post
August 18 2014, 2:58 PM 

I will have a MOJO PPC gun ready to sell next month (september) its a blue model 15 with a 1.375 diameter barrel with a flat bottom for $1350.00, you can see what it will look like on my web sight or my face book pagehttp://www.thebrushcreekltd.com/

Tony Miller
(Login tm1955)

Re: New PPC shooter looking for gun and equiptment

No score for this post
August 20 2014, 8:50 AM 

JB, I just received my new MOJO PPC revolver Saturday. It is everything and then some that a shooter could ever want in a competition gun! The action that Joe puts in his guns is unbelievable. If Josh would spend the money now, he would not have to worry about ever getting a new or different PPC revolver again. They are that good.

I ordered the heavy 1 3/8 round barrel from Joe and am pleased with the weight and balance of it. I am sure the flat bottom barrel which is just about 1/4 pound lighter than the full round barrel would work great too.

I also because of the size of the barrel ordered a custom holster from JB Custom Leather. He makes a super fine holster to what ever specs you want, and I promise they will last forever. I have been using one of his holsters for my semi autos for six years now. It doesn't show a sign of wear on it.

tony

jb
(Login x-cop)

New PPC shooter looking for gun and equiptment

No score for this post
August 20 2014, 3:54 PM 

First off Thanks Toney for the nice endorsement. I appreciate it and am glad my product is holding up for you. I try to build um so they are around after we are gone and your kids can use um. if anyone needs a good od or cc carry rig, i can help too. I try to take of LE guys.
In fact have a comp set up for the 1911/similar autos that I made for a guy that quit shooting competition to sell. Like new, holster and "quad"(4) mag pouch set up, for $100 obo.Holster is break front,saddle tan. take just about "any" 5" bbl semi-auto.
Sounds like Joe is the way to go. Pretty sure this guy is looking for something pre owned right now, as he is just starting out.Most of the gun builders have moved away or quit. the revolvers, like Bob Jones, Ron Powers. Alan Tonaka in California still builds from what I hear a fine gun. Jim Clark Jr., cant comment one way or other.Dont know if Straham is still building or not,and I understand Bill Davis is back building some.Course Bill is basically the originator of the PPC revolver. Jarvis might be building some.Fellow in Mexico Missouri I am familiar with builds a good gun but concentrates on the 1911(Perkins Guns Spec.), Jason is his first name. Had a guy here locally in the St. Louis area, that was quite good , but he went the way of the others with PPC on the downslide.

Joe Leinenger (MOJO)
(Login brush1)

Mojo PPC Gun

No score for this post
August 24 2014, 9:25 AM 

Sold

JB
(Login x-cop)

New PPC shooter

No score for this post
December 1 2014, 7:10 PM 

This comp set up has been sold

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement