<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Distinguished recommendations

August 19 2014 at 7:25 PM
No score for this post
Kris  (Login nwoppc)

I have a stock 686 and am looking at what I can do to make easier to shoot accurately
Any hints ?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Robert
(Login rminut)

Re: Distinguished recommendations

No score for this post
August 19 2014, 7:46 PM 

why not just send it to Mojo? Joe will fix it up and you have the confidence that you are not losing points due to equipment.

Tony Miller
(Login tm1955)

MOJO can fix it for you

No score for this post
August 20 2014, 8:44 AM 

Kris, if I read these posts right, you are in Canada? If so, I don't know what issues you would have sending a gun across the border to get worked on. I do know this, Saturday I just got my new MOJO PPC revolver. I can not express how happy and satisfied I am with the work that Joe does. So much so that after the Nationals, I am sending him three of my revolvers to have the actions worked on by him. That is how good they are. I only wished I had time before the Nationals to do this.

An action job is the first and best place to start in trying to shoot your gun accurately. Without a good action, you will never realize the true potential of your firearm.

Good luck.

Tony

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: MOJO can fix it for you

No score for this post
August 20 2014, 9:22 AM 

Thanks guys
I'm in canada so sounds like a lot of red tape to send it to Jo
Will dig into the rules and see about sending it to him

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: MOJO can fix it for you

No score for this post
August 21 2014, 9:46 PM 

Sounds like the Wolff spring kit should do the job for the most part

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement