<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Remington 148 grain HBWC

November 11 2014 at 8:54 AM
No score for this post
Tony Miller  (Login tm1955)

I am looking for some Remington 148 Grain HBWC bullets if anyone has any for sale. Shipping can be done by USPS Priority Mail and I will pay the shipping costs. 2,000 bullets fits in their medium size box pretty good and keeps the weight within their limits. If anyone has any bullets that they would like to sell, please let me know. My email is: tonyjmiller@frontiernet.net

Thanks.
tony

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login tm1955)

Re: Remington 148 grain HBWC

No score for this post
November 13 2014, 9:21 AM 

Hey everyone, Jack Bender got me some bullets so I am covered. Thanks Jack! Appreciate it.

JB
(Login x-cop)

Bullet heads

No score for this post
November 13 2014, 12:20 PM 

Glad I could help.
If anyone having difficult time getting components let me know and "IF" I can help you out will be glad to do so.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Bullet heads

No score for this post
November 14 2014, 6:22 PM 

Can anyone help me find some 148 grain hbwc?

jb
(Login x-cop)

Bullet heads

No score for this post
November 14 2014, 10:39 PM 

If you need some I can see if my source can drop ship them, but I don't know if they can ship to Canada or not. How much do you need? E mail me with your needs and I will check. These will be Remington heads.
jbcustom-leather@att.net

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Bullet heads

No score for this post
November 17 2014, 6:37 PM 

I need all I can get

jim
(Login jamesrchapman)

No score for this post
March 31 2015, 8:57 AM 

Now in stock @ Midway. 7 am

Unregistered Member
(Login tm1955)

No score for this post
March 31 2015, 10:04 AM 

I saw the notification at 0400 hours Arizona time, logged in, and was able to get one case. Tried to order more but got the dreaded out of stock reply. Now Midway says these bullets are a seasonal run for them. Hope they have another "season" real soon. Thanks for the heads up.
tony

robert
(Login rminut)

No score for this post
March 31 2015, 5:49 PM 

has anybody compared the Remington bullet to others directly. since these are impossible to find, can the ZERO or Precision Delta bullet be substituted?

Unregistered Member
(Login tm1955)

No score for this post
April 1 2015, 5:37 PM 

Yes you can use Zero, Precision Delta, Hornady or Speer wadcutters and still get excellent accuracy. Heck, your gun may just love one of the other brands more than Remington. For practice, and really they would work good enough in most matches too, I have some loads worked up with both the Zero and Precision Delta match lube wadcutters that shoot very well.

I have a load using the Remington wadcutter that outperforms all the other bullets and loads I had ever tried in my MOJO PPC revolver. That is why I look so hard for Remington bullets. These Remington bullets that I have been able to get will only be used in matches. And if they keep getting harder and harder to get, I may end up just using them in the "big" matches and shoot the Precision Delta wadcutters in all the other matches.

I have not had very good luck with match quality accuracy using the Speer or Hornady wadcutters. Just haven't hit on the "magic" load or something. And this is trying different loads in three different PPC revolvers.

I would not hesitate to say the Precision Delta wadcutter with match lube is my second choice. Some people have different opinions about the match lube or standard lube. Perhaps get a case of both and try them to see which one your gun likes. They do load nice and clean and don't lead up my guns. And with the free shipping that Precision Delta has, their bullets are a very good deal.

Hope some of this helps.
tony

JB
(Login x-cop)

Remington bullet backorder

No score for this post
March 31 2015, 11:00 PM 

Toney,
Your back order came in,will have drop shipped asap.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Remington bullet backorder

No score for this post
March 20 2016, 12:36 AM 

Any more left?

JB
(Login x-cop)

Remington 148 HBWC

No score for this post
March 20 2016, 7:29 PM 

Cant get um since last date.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement