<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Any knife collectors

January 11 2015 at 6:03 PM
No score for this post
JB  (Login x-cop)

Any knife collectors out there, have a question on identifying a knife. Unique mechanism, it is spring assisted and opens by pivoting the bottom of the handle(under spring pressue) and blade opens up to side. It is supposedly a patented item. Appreciate any feedback. I know this is a gun site(lol)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login JIMPGOV)

Re: Any knife collectors

No score for this post
January 15 2015, 3:01 PM 

JACK I HAD ON OF THOSE. IT WAS MADE BY A COMPANY IN WASHINGTON STATE. THEY WERE BOUGHT OUT AND MERGED. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE COMPANY . I'M JUST GETTING DUMBER I GUESS.

JB
(Login x-cop)

ANY KNIFE COLLECTORS

No score for this post
January 15 2015, 3:14 PM 

THANKS JIM, THIS IS BECOMING A PROJECT. YOU AINT GETTIN DUMBER, WHOLE BUNCH OF KNIFE DEALERS I CONTACTED COULDNT ANSWER THIS ONE. THERE WAS A BUNCH MADE FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND. DONT UNDRSTAND NO BRAND OR MFG NAME ON IT, PROB AN IMPORT FROM CHINA, EVERYTHING ELSE COMES FROM THERE EXCEPT MY WIFE(LOL)
IF YOU REMEMBER LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement