<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
JB
(Login x-cop)

Glock 21 for 1500

No score for this post
March 29 2016, 10:16 AM 

Kris,
That should work better than a B(Glock), depending on what and who did the work. Proof will be in the pudding, take it out and bench it and see how it shoots. I am assuming it is a .45? Series 70 or 80? What was done to it?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Glock 21 for 1500

No score for this post
March 29 2016, 8:56 PM 

Sounds like there was a new barrel and slide fitted and sights replaced I have shot this gun years ago and was impressed with it.
Will have a peek at it this weekend and let everyone know what I have

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
April 4 2016, 4:29 PM 

It's a colt

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
July 23 2016, 12:21 AM 

Colt shoots knots at 50

Hatman1793
(Login Hatman1793)

Forget 50 yards with the G21

No score for this post
November 14 2016, 7:23 PM 

I like Glocks and my G17 or my S&W 9mm M&P would be my concealed carry gun. Unfortunately the stupid Liberal Gov't hates gun owners and concealed carry will never happen.
That being said, skip the G21, employ it only for the so-called Service courses.
STI in Georgetown, Texas make some of the best 1911 pistols. Take a peek at the RangeMaster & the TargetMaster. They beat the Sig X5 & X6's not only on price but are even better than the much over-rated P210's. Really.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement