<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

1911 magazine question

February 27 2015 at 10:02 PM
No score for this post
robert  (Login rminut)

This is a silly question but what are people using for 1911 magazines in .45? Is Metalform popular? Do you add the bumpers? I guess the big reason i'm asking is that so many are needed that I don't want to buy the wrong ones.
Thanks.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim C
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: 1911 magazine question

No score for this post
March 1 2015, 9:33 PM 

I use the metalforms without incident. I add bumpers for my drop magazines on my 12 in 20 matches. the others I have time to be a bit gentler....

robert
(Login rminut)

Re: 1911 magazine question

No score for this post
March 2 2015, 1:40 PM 

Jim, thanks for the reply. i've used Metalform in the past and never had a problem so I was hoping that was the recommended mag. I ordered 10, once they get here i'll get some bumper pads. I did some 12 in 20 practice yesterday and there is definitely no time to dress things up or mess around during the mag change. Even with my 22 conversion time is short. fun stuff.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement