<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pre b cz 75 9 mm for 1500 ppc

March 13 2015 at 2:52 PM
No score for this post
Kris   (Login nwoppc)

Would one of these be any good for 1500 ppc?
I can get one for 450 with 4 mags and was thinking it would be a good semiauto 1500 and
Distinguished semi gun

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JB
(Login x-cop)

Pre B CZ 75

No score for this post
March 13 2015, 4:24 PM 

KRis,
Don't want to rain on your parade, but you might as well get it into mind, you are not going to get a stock gun that will be good for the PPC 1500 match. This is a very good gun and "might "squeak you by at 25 yard(doubtful), but anything less then a "tweaked out " gun that will shoot decent at 50 yards(2" or less}you are squirting in the ocean. I understand your budget is tight, but don't go cheap and be sorry later. Just my opinion. Look for a gun that you can maybe purchase from a PPC shooter that is hanging it up, and possibly get at a reasonable price.
Good luck
One suggestion is if you want to go stock, might consider a Springfield Range officer loaded in 9mm. Just machine rested one that a friend bought and it was shooting 2 1/2- 3" groups with Atlanta Arms 115 JHP. Not too bad out of box.

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: Pre B CZ 75

No score for this post
March 14 2015, 6:33 AM 

This is good advice and exactly what I am looking for
I will keep that in mind
I appreciate the insight and feedback

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement