<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC POSTAL UPDATE

July 8 2015 at 4:26 PM
No score for this post
JPE  (Login JPE0392)

ON 7/3 I INQUIRED WITH NRE LE COMPETITION DIVISION WHY PPC POSTAL RESULTS HAD NOT BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2011.TODAY 7/8 THEY HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO 2013 STILL NOT COMPLETE BUT AN EFFORT WAS MADE,THANK YOU NRA LE DIV.SOMEONE IS LOOKING AT LE COMP. ISSUES SO KEEP THOSE EMAILS AND LETTERS COMING. JERRY EASON

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Moose
(Login TampaLeo)

Re: PPC POSTAL UPDATE

No score for this post
July 12 2015, 7:06 PM 

Where is the postal match held at? I've never heard any thing about it.

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

POSTAL MATCH

No score for this post
July 12 2015, 9:15 PM 

HI MOOSE INTERESTING YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THIS YOU WOULD THINK THIS WOULD BE IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL NRA PPC SHOOTERS. IF YOUR STATE HOLDS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP YOUR ASSOCIATION CAN SEND IN THE TOP SIX SCORES IN OPEN AND STOCK SEMI AUTO RESPECTIVELY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR NATIONAL POSTAL SCORE AWARDS IN EACH EVENT. THE SCORES MUST BE FIRED BY DEC.31 AND SUBMITED TO NRA LE COMPETITION DIVISION BY JAN.10 I BELIEVE IT IS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AWARDS. GO TO NRA LE COMPETITIONS DIVISION FOR FURTHER DETAILS. JP EASON

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

POSTAL MATCH

No score for this post
July 12 2015, 11:44 PM 

MOOSE I DIDN'T MENTION IN MY PREVIOUS POSTING THAT THE OPEN SCORES CAN BE EITHER REVOLVER OR SEMI AUTO SCORES SUBMITTED. I'm glad I could provide this info but I'm wondering why NRA hasn't made this info available to each sponsor of a state championship? JPE

Moose
(Login TampaLeo)

Re: POSTAL MATCH

No score for this post
July 13 2015, 8:46 AM 

As of right now the Florida police combat league does not have a state championship. We have a league champion every year. That might be considered the same thing. Not sure. Thanks. I'll bring it up to the league.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement