<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

NPSC CHANGES

July 17 2015 at 11:21 AM
No score for this post
JPE  (Login JPE0392)

One can't help thinking that changes to the NPSC are a progressive attempt at a redistribution of wealth. I think someone is tired of Phillip Hemphill and Robert Vadez dominating the NPSC for the past many years. These two competitors have been consistently the very best and are one of the main reasons I enjoy the NPSC. I never want to win an award because the best competitors have been eliminated by changes to the program. The most meaningful wins are when the Worlds very best competitors have a great day and you have a slightly better one. In the past The Secret Service ,LAPD individuals and teams dominated the NPSC, today it's Robert Vadez and Border Patrol individual's and teams so a win against them is truly something to be proud of. Apparently some individuals feel the title is more important than the accomplishment itself. JPE

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement