<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Nationals

July 28 2015 at 7:55 AM
No score for this post
jj06878  (Login jj06878)

http://npsc.nra.org/documents/pdf/law/competitions/npsc/tournament_announcement.pdf

NPSC registration is posted.

Note you have to pick what gun you want to shoot in the open and stock class...one match each. Correct me if I am wrong....do you have to shoot the same gun in the teams matches???

I also noticed in the "welcome" letter from Marc there is no mention of TPC????? He sure is quick to point out the changes to NPSC came from the committee and not from him.

If these changes stick---it may be my last Nationals. I think I will save my money and travel to some other PPC match around the country so I can shoot all the guns I have invested in.

I still think the true National Police Pistol Champion is the person who can shoot all the guns;semi,revolver,stock,open,off duty or sling shot. Use the aggregate and crown the most versatile shooter.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
swatcop90
(Login swatcop90)

Too Far Too Little

No score for this post
July 29 2015, 8:23 AM 

The NRA has accomplished what they wanted and will blame low participation for the death of PPC. This year's changes make my decision not to attend an easy one. I will not drive from Maryland to shoot two 48 round matches the entire first day of competition. I can't shoot the team matches as I am the only attendee from my department. Day two and day three are not much better. Perhaps attendance at the remaining local matches will increase as a result.

JJ06878
(Login jj06878)

Re: Too Far Too Little

No score for this post
July 29 2015, 10:15 AM 

Also notice we are shooting half the matches for twice the price!!!!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement