<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

righting a wrong

August 9 2015 at 2:15 PM
No score for this post
JPE  (Login JPE0392)

Although it may appear we have made some progress with the NPSC revolver issue we really haven't they have only thrown us a bone in an attempt to shut us up. Even though revolvers will continue to be shot at NPSC should you choose to fire a revolver you won't be able to shoot an auto and vise versa except for the Distinguished matches. I know some NRA board members aren't happy with this decision but they have to show support to fellow NRA staff regardless of how they really feel about this issue. I know NRA has already begun to lose revenue as a result of this unsupported path they have taken. It's sad to watch a Proud Institution care so little about it's LE competitors as to spring this on them so late it couldn't be turned around. JPE

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login JPE0392)

Re: righting a wrong

No score for this post
August 9 2015, 6:16 PM 

Just looked at my copy of NRA LAW ENFORCEMENT QUARTELY' On the front page is a picture of competitors firing at the NPSC and I'm sure just by luck they are all shooting semi autos "I KNOW,I KNOW JUST A RANDOM PICTURE" and lots of encouragement to come out and shoot the TPC and The New Mexico challenge. When this challenge started it was for officers who had never fired in a match before, now it's open to anyone from NEW MEXICO whether they have fired in it before or it's their first time. (It's kinda like a Regional for New Mexico officers only.) Not one word about only being able to shoot a revolver or an auto at the NPSC but not both. Also no mention of eliminating the World team matches the most Prestigious event of all. I guess this is the best way to assure low attendance this year and then the transformation to TPC Championships can move forward due to a lack of interest in PPC right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JPE

JB
(Login x-cop)

No score for this post
August 9 2015, 8:59 PM 

Here is a note from Rob Vasdasz. Let your thoughts be known on what is going on and the path of the Nationals as we knew it when it was a prestige competition
note from Rob Vadasz

Today at 5:28 PM

Please reply to Rob with your reply so that he can convey your thoughts on the new PPC format. Please read the attached NRA document first, there is some encouraging information in there. Remember to keep your emails constructive. Negativity won't help us keep this sport going.

Josh

> From: Rob Vadasz

>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Sorry for the delay in reaching out to you concerning the NPSC issues we
> are attempting to change with the NRA.
>
> I created this email address and distro list to help streamline the
> communication between all of us and to hopefully grow the contact list
> within our sport. Please share this email with all other PPC and NPSC
> shooters and enthusiasts. Please have them email me with their personal
> contact info so I can add as many of us as possible to the list.
>
> Please fwd this to Jim Davis and Clark Calvi and have them respond with
> their info as well. (I could not read their email addresses in the signup
> sheet from Raton)
>
> Attached is a letter that the NRA has published concerning the 2015 NPSC.
> It appears that the NRA has changed their position in concerns to phasing
> out the revolver. That is good news for the shooters and the sport.
>
> My opinion is that we should continue to pressure them until the NPSC
> format is catered to the shooters wants and needs but also works for the
> NRA staff.
>
> I am scheduled to speak with Kyle Weaver again in the next few days. I
> plan to argue for a 3 day NPSC format to include both 1500's. I have been
> told that this is what the majority of competitors want.
>
> Please send me an email with what you want to see out of NPSC. Please try
> to keep it short and precise as I plan to compile the emails and fwd them.
> Please try to keep emotions and negative comments out of the emails for
> right now and focus on what you as a competitor want to see at NPSC.
>
> I will forward the information as I get it.
>
> Rob Vadasz

Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

No score for this post
August 9 2015, 10:57 PM 

It would be great if you could include at least Rob's email address.

Thanks

JB
(Login x-cop)

Righting a wrong

Score 5.0 (1 person)
August 10 2015, 11:24 AM 

Oops, sorry thought it was attached to message-

Here it is-protectnpsc@gmail.com

Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

Re: Righting a wrong

No score for this post
August 10 2015, 4:07 PM 

TKS JB

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

RESPONSEW TO ROBERT VADAZ

No score for this post
August 16 2015, 2:24 PM 

I responded to Robert Vadaz message about NPSC If your interested in any way about PPC please take a moment to respond to Robert he needs impute from all of us. see his message below in this message. JPE

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

NEED BACK UP

No score for this post
August 31 2015, 12:01 AM 

It will be interesting to see who from NRA shows up at the NPSC competitors meeting, maybe they won't even have one? JPE

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

Tangas and Vadsz surveys

No score for this post
August 31 2015, 12:08 AM 

If you haven't responded to Mike Tangas or Robert Vadasz about Mikes survey and Roberts need for input please do so as time is running out! JPE

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

NPSC COMPETITOR MEETING

No score for this post
September 17 2015, 2:03 PM 

NPSC Competitor meeting Wed. evening at host Hotel 6pm I believe? be at the meeting with your thoughts on recent issues. JP

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement