<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Philip Hemphill-100 yard shot with Ruger LCP .380

September 6 2015 at 1:06 AM
No score for this post
lcjohnston  (Login lcjohnston00)

I'm not sure if you all know Retired Mississippi HP Captain Philip Hemphill from years of PPC matches, but thought if you did you might like to see what he's been up to. I've had the privilege to shoot with him for quit some time now and he still amazes me daily. I challenged him to a 100 yard shot with my Ruger LCP .380 last week and happened to catch it on video. Thought I'd share my excitement! He's a great shooter and an even better person, the shooting world is lucky to have him as a competitor and even more lucky as an instructor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhkC5xFWCsI

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JPE
(Login JPE0392)

PHILIP

No score for this post
September 6 2015, 11:57 AM 

I've had the pleasure of building guns for and competing along side Philip for many years and yes he's a great Champion and Ambassador of anything with a projectile. JERRY EASON

JB
(Login x-cop)

100 yard shot

No score for this post
September 6 2015, 10:52 PM 

Yep, fortunate enough to know Mr. Hemphill from the years at the Nationals and he prob could have hit it with an IVER JOHNSON TOP BREAK.
Ditto to what Mr. Eason posted and a great judge of good whiskey and women not necessarily in that order.lol

George Martin
(Login gmm522)

Hemphill shot

No score for this post
October 6 2015, 8:04 AM 

I had the priviledge to score his target many years ago at a Secret Service match. Not much effort scoring his targets, he shot a few nines. I wouldn't bet against him on any long shot.

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

SCORING TARGETS

No score for this post
October 6 2015, 3:04 PM 

I SWEAR FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS AT LEAST I HAVE SHOT ONE OR BOTH OF THE 1500 matches to the right of Phillip or Robert which meant I got to score the winning targets. Even if their not your targets it's impressive to see their scores. This year of course I only got to score Roberts 1500 semi auto targets, he must have forgotten to shoot his revolver 1500. Perhaps he'll remember to shoot both next year? JPE

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement