<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

NPSC COMPETITOR MEETING

September 27 2015 at 3:38 PM
No score for this post
JPE  (Login JPE0392)

Well the meeting was very well attended. I think all issues were addressed in an easy to understand manner. Overwhelmingly competitors are not happy with having to choose between revolver or auto in most matches, or being forced to shoot the production auto match to be included in aggregate scores. I don't think Tournament officials had any idea how many would attend the meeting as the room had to be expanded to provide enough seating. NRA Board LE assistance committee Chairman Bill Allen and Vice Chairman Dwight Van Horn attended and mediated the meeting Thank You! Glen Hoyer and Marc Lipp NPSC officials were also in attendance and a THANK YOU needs to go out to them as well. This December if not before a full report will be given to all board and NRA Management, it will be then we know if everyone was listening? JPE

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Unregistered Member
(Login KAC49)

Re: NPSC COMPETITOR MEETING

No score for this post
September 27 2015, 5:16 PM 

Thanks for the update Jerry. I find it very interesting that on the NRA Blog, of the 25 photos they have posted of the NPSC, only 2 show competitors with revolvers. I think that shows their bias.

Al Culbertson

JPE
(Login JPE0392)

YOUR RIGHT

No score for this post
September 27 2015, 7:58 PM 

I found that interesting too I'm sure it's just a coincidence though right? Hopefully 2016 will bring positive change and a great deal more shooter input prior to changes. JPE

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement