<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Target Master 9mm

October 1 2015 at 7:31 PM
No score for this post
Moose  (Login TampaLeo)

New target master with a Springfield accurized job and a new match bushing barrel. I have a full rib aristocrat sight that has been drilled but also has the tri set still on it. Email me at climing2@yahoo.com. I'll send pics. Good price.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Moose
(Login TampaLeo)

Re: Target Master 9mm

No score for this post
November 17 2015, 8:20 AM 

This is still for sale and must sell. The barrel is a Nowlin barrel. Very well put together by Springfield custom shop. Asking 1700.00 shipped. Comes with two types of sights, The tri set and the full rib for the auto.

Email climing2@yahoo.com

Moose
(Login TampaLeo)

No score for this post
February 25 2016, 5:46 PM 

This has been accurized and verified by Springfield custom shop. It shoots a 2 inch group average with Atalanta arms 115gr and Federal 124gr ammo. It's a must have especially at this price.........1700.00.

Moose
(Login TampaLeo)

No score for this post
March 22 2016, 8:29 PM 

Sold

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement