<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PPC Revolver For Sale

October 7 2015 at 9:06 AM
No score for this post
GM Martin  (Login BCR3086)

I have a S&W Model 10-3, which was customized by Bill Judycki from Marcy, NY. He was recognized as American Handgunner Magazine Top 100 gunsmiths around 2006. It has a 6 inch Douglas Barrel, Witchita 4 position ramp sight, both front and rear sights are adjustable. This is a single action pistol, no hammer spur. Yoke has been modified with a ball bearing to lock into frame.I have Packmeyer "Gripper" rubber grips, Hogue rubber grips and modified wood grips. Also (7) HKS #10 Speed Loaders, (2) spring steel, speed loader belt holders.
The action is as smooth as glass. This revolver was used only for PPC and has an estimated 40-50 thousand lead only, hand loaded rounds through the barrel. It is a great starter gun for me. I am retired now and my eyes don't work as good as they use to. I am asking for $795, plus shipping and any FFL handling charges from NY.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
George Martin
(Login BCR3086)

PPC gun for sale, dated October 2015

No score for this post
January 11 2016, 9:28 PM 

This weapon has been sold.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement