<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

NPSC

October 7 2015 at 7:02 PM
No score for this post
REB  (Login REB55)

Well looking at the NRA'S website for the 2016 NPSC already posted, doesnt show any changes in their format, so I guess the Competitors meeting had alot of impact.....
Here is something I just discovered, some of you may have seen it already, the NRA has a new shooting match, The NRA World Shooting Championships, pretty big deal considering Bruce Piatt is holding a check for 25,000.00 for winning. Thats alot more than the Bianchi Cup.
OH YEAH the dates were SEPT 24-25-26. Gee no wonder the NRA guys at our match wanted to end it by WED and get the hell out of town , there was alot bigger party to go to . It will take alot of convincing to prove different to me anyway,
Just a thought. Bob

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JPE
(Login JPE0392)

GO FIGURE

No score for this post
October 7 2015, 11:15 PM 

BOB YOU WOULDN'T THINK THE NRA WOULD WANT TO OFFEND LE COMPETITORS THAT WERE SHOOTING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS LONG BEFORE ALL THESE OTHER EVENTS WERE EVEN THOUGHT OF. THE TWO ELITE MATCHES WERE CAMP PERRY AND NPSC, SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS. JPE

x-cop
(Login x-cop)

Go figure

No score for this post
October 8 2015, 11:14 AM 

Another opinion, but looks like the NPSC has evolved into a large regional that may or may not survive Sad. It was great while it lasted.

Moose
(Login TampaLeo)

Re: NPSC

No score for this post
October 8 2015, 12:24 PM 

The NRA world shoot is put on by the civilian competitions side of the house. I have talked to the director Damien and he found that most of the competitors who shoot npsc are not cross over to civilian matches. These two sides don't talk to each other. He has always said that the LE division does what they do and they never care about other matches like the Bianchi cup. Damien is working on a new format that might make the Bianchi cup more prize money with a shoot off match.

The LE division, Marc Lipp, doesn't seem to interested in keeping the npsc alive. Ppc will most likely live on in the regional matches. A real shame.

The reason why the world shoot has better prize money is directly related to the sponsorship. 3 gun is the new rage and the sponsors are giving big time to those style matches. A cop match (npsc) isn't too exciting anymore.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement