<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Jim Collins

October 25 2015 at 8:54 PM
No score for this post
JC  (Login jamesrchapman)

got this post on the Bullseye forum.

Jim Collins is known by many so I thought it appropriate to post here also.

Magnusbullets
I received message that Jim Collins, many of us have had the pleasure to know and shoot with, has had many health issues last few years. The message says, Jim moved from hospital to hospice. His ammonia levels very high. Needs our thoughts and prayers.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JB
(Login x-cop)

Jim, Collins

No score for this post
October 26 2015, 11:42 AM 

Jim has been having health issues and there for a while the hospital was a second home. I have been trying to stay in regular contact with him, and last time talked to him he was doing better and looking forward to some good ole BBQ.
This was about a month ago or so. Is this a recent condition update?
I am sure if you know him he would be glad to hear from you. He does post on Facebook.

Unregistered Member
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: Jim, Collins

No score for this post
October 26 2015, 4:26 PM 

Yes, this is from Terry Labbe of Magnusbullets posted on Bullseyeforum.net.

Apparently they are close.

his latest post today.

Magnusbullets
He is unresponsive, kidney, liver shut down. Moved yesterday to 15 bed hospice facility. Wife said they letting pass peacefully.

jim
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: Jim Collins

No score for this post
October 27 2015, 6:08 PM 

Jim Collins has passed away.

Unregistered Member
(Login JPE0392)

Re: Jim Collins

No score for this post
November 5 2015, 2:47 AM 

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement