<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Wanting to branch out

November 20 2015 at 9:08 AM
No score for this post
Dale Garen  (Login AHBK)

I live in Beaver County Western Pa. I have been shooting PPC for 3 years at a local club.
I would like to branch out and shoot in some PPC events elsewhere . I have no idea what's out there.
In my area PPC is a dead sport. Anyone out there who knows of PPC events with in a reasonable driving distance
From Western Pa. Please respond or contact me at dalegaren@comcast.net. I am a civilian.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim Chapman
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: Wanting to branch out

No score for this post
November 20 2015, 6:30 PM 

Hi Dale, sorry your so far away.

Here in Southeast michigan, (detroit area) we have several PPC matches open to LEO and Civilian alike.

One you should plan to make the long trip for is the Annual Taylor match in January.

I've attached the flyer URL for your convenience.

If I can be of any help feel free to contact me

jrchapman@chartermi.net

http://www.taylorpistolclub.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Flier2015-10-08b-.pdf

Jim Chapman
(Login jamesrchapman)

No score for this post
November 20 2015, 6:32 PM 

Last year there were over 400 competitors!!

Kris
(Login nwoppc)

No score for this post
January 7 2016, 6:29 PM 

One of these years I am going to make the trip down

Unregistered Member
(Login jamesrchapman)

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 7 2016, 7:17 PM 

Special Canadian prize!!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement