<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

iPhone timer for 1500

December 26 2015 at 12:02 PM
No score for this post
nagantino  (Login nagantino)

Seasons greetings everyone. I changed my phone from android to iPhone this Christmas. I had downloaded the "PPC Timer" app to my phone for practice on a Saturday morning. To my surprise, when I tried to download the same app to my iPhone, there is no similar app in the App Store. I've tried like sorts of searches but no luck. It's free on the Android store so it must be relatively easy to produce.
Has anyone found an app for 1500?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JPE
(Login JPE0392)

app

No score for this post
December 26 2015, 3:25 PM 

Is that compatible with a rotary phone?

nagantino
(Login nagantino)

fumigation

No score for this post
December 26 2015, 5:17 PM 

The Rotary is wwaaayyyy too big to fit in my pocket at the range.

Unregistered Member
(Login jamesrchapman)

Re: iPhone timer for 1500

No score for this post
December 31 2015, 11:36 AM 

Maybe you could just use your android for shooting.

nagantino
(Login nagantino)

Re: iPhone timer for 1500

No score for this post
December 31 2015, 11:46 AM 

Yes it looks like I'll have to use the Andriod phone. Hard to believe that there is no iPhone app for 1500.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement