<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

March 11 2016 at 5:20 PM
No score for this post
Unregistered Member  (Login BradJH)

Has anyone found/made/used a bullet feeder that can feed HBWC bullets? I've got a 1050 press, and it's been a long search for a feeder that can do lead HBWC. I've seen a couple youtube home made units, but wondering if there is any commercial unit available, either new or used.
What do the major ammo companies use to load these 38 rds?????

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JB
(Login x-cop)

Bullet feeder

No score for this post
March 11 2016, 11:02 PM 

Hornady makes a bullet feeder for their progressive loader, but not sure if it will handle wads.
If not mistaken factory system is specialized automated feed system to handle the wadcutters not available to public I am aware of. One other possibility Mr. Bullet feeder/Kiss feeder system.

Unregistered Member
(Login BradJH)

Re: Bullet feeder

No score for this post
March 14 2016, 2:25 PM 

Yes, I've looked hard at those 3 bullet feeders. Unfortunately none of them state they will work with lead HBWC bullets. As a matter of fact they advise they won't.

I'm sure there is a bullet feed somewhere, as the ammo companies must use something, rather than a manual load tube type feeder.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement