<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

TPC question

April 27 2016 at 9:00 AM
No score for this post
JR  (Login 6xcshooter)

Couple of us were thinking of shooting TPC in Albuquerque this year. Can anyone give me an idea of round counts or possible courses of fire to expect? Times and costs?

Thanks

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kris
(Login nwoppc)

Re: TPC question

No score for this post
April 28 2016, 1:24 PM 

I can help with part of it
Check out the section on tpc on the nra webpage it has all kinds of courses of fire and will show you a base line as to what you can expect

toddcfii
(Login toddcfii)

TPC

No score for this post
April 29 2016, 10:01 AM 

I shot the TPC last year. They didn't release the round count until about a week prior. It was lots of pistol, some 223 and some bird shot. Not much if any slug or buck if I remember right but that could all be different this year.

You could shoot either Saturday or Sunday. It was a long day of shooting. Awards were Sunday evening around 5 or 6 pm. I don't remember cost $50 -$100??

Unregistered Member
(Login 6xcshooter)

Re: TPC

No score for this post
April 29 2016, 4:05 PM 

Well that time period of a week isn't good, we have to ship ammo from NY...
Thanks for the info 😃

Tony
(Login tm1955)

Shipping ammo to Albuquerque

No score for this post
May 8 2016, 7:22 PM 

Normally Albuquerque PD offers to accept ammo shipped in and will hold it for you. There is usually information posted on shipping ammo so it is there waiting on you when you arrive when the NRA posts this year's information. Hope this helps.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement